Using This Guide
What you'll find in this guide:
+ How to find ebooks using the UCSD Library catalog, Roger
+ What ebooks work with various mobile devices
+ How to download ebooks to mobile devices
About This Guide
This guide focuses on the key collections of ebooks available through the Library (that are replacing the print volumes we use to purchase).
Here, you'll find key collections of ebooks by discipline, as well as multidisciplinary collections.
If you can't find what you're looking for, consult with a librarian or our online subject guides for additional ebooks. To report broken links, incorrect information, etc., please contact email@example.com.
Ebooks @ UCSD
- Through the UCSD Library, you can access thousands of ebooks in the sciences, engineering, social sciences, arts, and the humanities.
- Use this webguide to learn more about finding and using ebooks, as well as what collections we offer.
- You'll also find information on downloading, using ebooks on mobile devices, and more.
On campus, access to the ebooks requires a UCSD network connection.
- VPN is required for Android and iOS devices.
- For computers, accessing through VPN or the proxy server is required.